A company that has developed a great market visibility and gained a lot of followers is often said to have a successful digital marketing strategy. After all, Houston internet marketing services is all about raising brand awareness and showcasing your company to the world, right?
Not really. That’s only half of the story.
If you have a responsive web design and a sound SEO marketing strategy, go right ahead to give yourself a pat on the back.
If you are a small business owner in Houston, TX that has achieved a similar result, we give you a pat on the back and a thumbs up. Houston digital marketing can be confusing — especially in Houston.
Houston Digital Marketing means BIG Competition
As the most populous city in Texas and the fourth most populous city in the United States, Houston is one tough city to rank for. Getting your Houston digital marketing right takes lots of work. The steady traffic you receive tells us that you are excelling in more than one of these areas:
- You have a unique business goal and brand.
- Your website is professional and (probably) built around SEO.
- Your website design is mobile friendly
- You know your keywords and have worked hard to rank well.
- You offer something of value, and people love you.
Two thumbs up to all Houston small businesses that meet all five requirements. If you are not quite there, keep up the good work. We will be more than happy to give you a lift!
The Full Picture of (Houston) Digital Marketing
Traffic is not the essence of digital marketing in Houston or anywhere in the world. People are.
After all, what good is traffic when there is no conversion? For your Houston small business to be successful, you need conversion. You need money to stay in business and build you further.
As B2C Community points out, “Marketers spend a lot of time focusing on creating awesome content — as they should … But sometimes the trickiest part of marketing isn’t the tweeting and the blogging and the bidding—it’s getting your audience to take the next step, whatever it might be. And to do that, you need a killer call-to-action (CTA).”
5 Quick Tips to Craft Your Killer Call-to-Action (CTA)
Call-to-action or CTA is a statement or a set of statements that seek to give people a reason to spend money on your goods, services, products, and whatever you have to offer.
While the “Buy Me!” message should be implied throughout your content. The CTA should be most clearly stated at the end of your article. So it will provoke an immediate response.
When writing a call-to-action, make sure you:
- Use clear and specific words to communicate your thoughts. Avoid new ideas and extravagant language. Keep everything brief by using active voice and strong verbs.
- Restate your main points. A great CTA should mention one or two of your strongest main points to deliver a convincing proposition. Highlight the benefits to justify the price.
- Come up with a killer reason to secure the sale. It can be a time-sensitive discount; a limited time 7-day trial; or a free gift. Make your reason so attractive that it feels embarrassing (or even foolish) to pass on it.
- Use numbers whenever you can to verify the validity of your claims. People like numbers and trust statistics. Numbers are also a great way to break through the clutter of ambiguity and set the right expectations for your buyers.
- Include your contact information, especially your phone number. With mobile search surpassing desktop search each year, Google reports that 61% of mobile searches result in a phone call. Instead of asking your customers to fill out an order form from their iPad, give them the option to call and place an order right away.
Great content, SEO, and organic traffic are the first steps in your Houston digital marketing. Getting people to buy your service and pay you the money is the second. Combine these two, you will get a solid digital marketing plan that will help you to succeed no matter where you are.
ProEngage offers a great Houston digital marketing service for local businesses. We are an experienced web design and digital marketing agency who will help you to improve in ranking and conversion. Call us at 832-857-0065 for a free consultation!